To book a shoot with me, my portrait session fee is payable at time of booking.
Family portrait sessions within 20 miles of my home in Dorset are £195*
*Sessions beyond 20 miles will incur a travel fee
Family portrait sessions in London are £395
The fee includes:
- My 'Work with me' PDF guide packed with info on how to prepare for and what to expect at our session
- Telephone pre-consultation the week before to discuss details such as what to wear, location etc
- 1.5 hr photography session with up to 6 immediate family members (4 children and 2 adults)
- My time editing and preparing the images to a high standard
- Online password protected gallery with between 40 - 60 edited images (accessible for 6 days)
Please note the fee doesn't include any portrait products or digital files.
Now for the fun part! Your images will be ready to view up to 3 weeks after the session, either in your home or via an online gallery. You'll be able to choose your favourites and start thinking about how to best display them in your home. I'll be there every step of the way to advise and help you decide what is going to look amazing.
My beautiful portrait products include bespoke frames, hand made albums, digital files and gift prints.
- Bespoke frames start at £195.
- Beautiful hand made albums are £850.
- The complete set of edited digital files on a USB flash drive is £900.
- Individual digital files are available for purchase on orders over £650 and cost £75 each.
- Gift prints are available to buy in conjunction with another product purchase and cost £55 for all sizes up to 12x8”.
I look forward to hearing from you!